With over 30 years' experience of providing software support for small to medium-sized organisations in the construction industry, Excitech are an ideal partner to support your application software.
Based in our head office in Enfield, our dedicated technical team are supported by experienced consultants to resolve any queries you may have. By using a sophisticated call-logging database we can keep track of our support calls and search for calls of a similar nature to resolve calls faster. As product resellers and developers Excitech has access to further resources that we can utilise to resolve complex issues.
Matrix of Services
Excitech offers three types of support packages for your application software:
Standard CAD Support
Excitech’s Standard CAD Support service provides unparalleled assistance via telephone, internet, email and remote support for a specific range of Autodesk products. CAD support from Excitech is a quick and easy option to set up in any organisation. Standard CAD support offers a range of benefits including:
- Annual fixed contract with simple renewal process designed to make budgeting easy.
- Support contract covers issues of a technical nature including fault finding, repair of corrupt files, plotting, licensing and general application inoperability.
- Support relating to the mainstream portfolio of Autodesk products.
- Unlimited access to support line (fair use policy applies).
- Supply of software patches and drivers where appropriate.
- Availability of itemised call logs.
Premier CAD Support
Premier CAD support from Excitech is a comprehensive support package aimed at providing complete support for your Autodesk software. Premier CAD support offers a range of benefits including:
Bespoke annual contract aimed at covering time as opposed to specific products.
- Support contract covers issues of a technical nature as well as issues relating to installation, configuration, customisation, training and consultancy.
- High-level support for AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Raster Design, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, Revit, Revit LT, Revit Server, Autodesk Alias Automotive, Autodesk Alias Design, Autodesk Alias Surface, Autodesk Buzzsaw, Autodesk Inventor LT, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Inventor Professional, Autodesk Inventor Publisher, Autodesk Inventor Engineer-to-order Series, Autodesk Navisworks Manage, Autodesk Navisworks Simulate, Autodesk Navisworks Freedom, Autodesk PLM 360, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, Autodesk Simulation, Autodesk Simulation CFD, Autodesk Simulation CFD Advanced, Autodesk Simulation Mechanical, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Ultimate, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Premium, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Adviser Standard, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Design Link, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Ultimate, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Premium, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight Standard, Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Synergy, Autodesk Vault, Autodesk Vault Collaboration, Autodesk Vault Collaboration AEC, Autodesk Vault Office, Autodesk Vault Professional, Autodesk Vault Workgroup, Backburner Render Farms.
- Monthly itemised statement and call report.
- Ability to “top-up” hours at any time.
- Ability to roll unused time (up to 70%) into the following year’s contract.
Pinnacle Series is a revolutionary way of delivering training and support resources in a single, concise interface.
Using the service
Access to our service is via our dedicated support line (0845 370 5554) or utilising our web-portal. Customers can also send an email or fax for assistance.
Our support line (0845 370 5554) is open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with on-site visits carried out from 9am to 5:30pm (Premier CAD Support only).
For further information on Excitech’s CAD Support Services, or to discuss your requirements, please contact our support contract sales team on: 0845 370 1500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org